wtorek, 21 września 2010

My wishlist

I decided to write my blog in english.I hope my language is good enough to let me express my thoughts here:)
I do not have any pictures today because my husband had to go to work unexpectedly, so I wasn't able to do the shoots.Instead, I would like to show things which are on my hot wishlist right now.There are all accessories and shoes, but I find them so perfect that I am gonna try to purchase them soon.I know that where I am now I probably will not wear some of them this year, beacause of the weather or at least not often but I really feel, that I must have them.The only thing that bother me is, that exept of charge for a shipping I must pay a customs duty which is around 20 to 25% of the price.That sucks!!!Especially that all those things are coming from shops in Europe not US.But ..That's the law!!
By the way, I need also snoop some nice jewellery and that's because I really haven't much.Strange for a girl, but that is true.

L.


 

 shoes up from chockersshoes.com

all things down asos.com






3 komentarze:

  1. mimo, że już chyba wszyscy mają te czarne koturny to na mnie nadal robią wrażenie. :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Dokladnie!!!Mimo ze mam juz takie bezowe to nie odpuszcze sobie kupna tych czarnych i zeberkowych, mimo tego ze sa teraz popularne.Uwazam, ze sa tak uniwersalne, ze na pewno ubiore je tez za 2 sezony, tymbardziej ze nie najlepiej czuje sie w wysokich obcasach.
    Pozdrawiam!!L.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Na taką wishlist przydałby się jakiś św. Mikołaj, ale obserwując dalsze posty widziałam, że pare rzeczy mozna juz wykreślic z listy..
    Swoją drogą 3 butki boskie..chyba też sobie sprezentuję..

    OdpowiedzUsuń