poniedziałek, 11 października 2010

2 in 1

OH MY GOD!!!It is regular winter with snow and wind here.I cannot believe it.Definitely didn't expect that so fast.But what can I do...
I went for a local shopping as I planned.I bought some things but didn't want to show it again hanging so I put them om and showing them on myself.Not everything of course...
So today it is 2 looks in 1 post.
Enjoy




















The new items are
-lace top (wears under so might not be clearly seen)-H&M,
-hat.BikBok,
-harem jeans-Vila
-black high waist trousers ( wears with asos jumper which came last week:))

5 komentarzy:

  1. skórzany top - ekstra :)

    http://subiektywnie1606.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. ten skórzany gorset zajebisty jest!, druga stylizacja świetna :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. gorset jest extra! podoba mi się szara bluza :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. super stylizacje zapraszam na http://justynjjacollection.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. I love the outfit with leather top! It's very simple but sexy at the same time.. Your breast looks great in it!

    OdpowiedzUsuń