poniedziałek, 25 października 2010

Casual Monday

I was wearing today very comfortable pieces of clothes.I bought this shirt some time ago at asos.It is amazing!!!I like it a lot,its shape and drawings.Totally good choice!!!Last week I also got in the mail this oversize coat from River Island (Thank You Dagmara!!!) and first I thought it is too big.I was not sure what size I should order because my last purchases was in smaller size I usually wear.But I realize that it is the style of oversize clothes which is made this way, and it also has its charm.Check this out










shirt & glasses-Asos
lace leggins-Vila
coat & bag-River Island
boots-DinSko
scarf-BikBok

5 komentarzy:

  1. świetna torebka :)

    http://subiektywnie1606.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. masz bardzo fajny styl :) elegancki ale zawsze coś ciekawego dołożysz :) oczywiście zostałam obserwatorem ;p i zapraszam też do siebie :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Das ist mein erstes Gewinnspiel, du kannst dir ein Guess Produkt aussuchen, egal ob Jacke, Schuhe oder Tasche. Mit etwas Glück könnte es klappen,

    schau vorbei

    jorge-alexander.com

    Liebe Grüße : )

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. I love the bag, the boots, the top, the tights, I just love everything. Very casual yet I found it charming. I'm not sure with term but I just love it..

    OdpowiedzUsuń