poniedziałek, 11 października 2010

I did it again!!!

I did it again.I spend money on clothes.Here is what I bought


 




Oversize coat & ring-River Island
belt&shirt-Asos


I also went to the shops to see what they have there and by quincidence found what I was looking for using internet.I bought a sheer long dress.It is amazing.I will definitely wear it soon but must wait for hot pants which I must purchased to not only wear the dress with tights and underwear.I found also a nice velvet bodycon dress, but I will call it blouse, because it is a way too short for me as a dress.
I had some few more things to buy, but I always wait too long and those things were sold out already.Because of it I will take a round through local shops tomorrow and maybe buy sth instead.
Bye for now

L.






8 komentarzy:

  1. wszysko chętnie bym widziała w swojej szafie. ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Nice things! Wanna follow each other?

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. :)Mam nadzieje ze plaszcz w rzeczywistosci bedzie tak samo ladnie wygladal

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Biżuteria jak z ,,władcy pierścienia" Mam nadzieję że w rzeczywistości również będzie tak cudnie niebieski..
    A tak przy okazji interesujący blog i ciekawe zestawienia ciuszków!
    Pozdrawiam!

    OdpowiedzUsuń