wtorek, 19 października 2010

Jeffrey Campbell Lita Black Pony & leopard printed dress

I know I am crazy about shopping but I had to have it.I found both items on http://www.shopnastygal.com/
and could do anything to get them.I liked Lita platform when I saw them few weeks ago but today I met those bebes on the website and I felt in love with them.I will be taller and slimmer wearing them and they will definitely bring some light to the ordinary outfit.The name is Black Pony because the top of shoes are kind of hairy-like it so much.They looks so modern, vintage, cyborg and goth at the same time-that is amazing.

I also felt in love in maxi dresses any kind and this one was a must have.
I think they will look perfect wear together!!!

I hope they will come to me soon because I've ordered express delivery which should take around  week.Knowing norwegian reality it will be 2 weeks, but maybe not...Hope so...

My babes







7 komentarzy:

  1. Buty sa sliczne i czuje ze w najblizszym czasie beda wszechobence na polskich ulicach bo coraz wiecej dziewczyn zwraca na nie uwage :)

    http://subiektywnie1606.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. O rany boskie buty, świetny zestaw i genialny blog ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. amazing shoes! they look fab!xx

    http://provocativecouture.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. fajne, no i wbrew pozora lekkie sa i calkiem wygodne!:)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Lita to definitywnie must have ...szkoda, ze niedługo wszyscy będą ją mieć ja jednak planuję zakup klasycznych skórzanych czarnych.
    Szkoda, że nastygal nie oferuje darmowej przesyłki przy dużych zamówieniach

    OdpowiedzUsuń